Situated in an ideal position in the surrounding countryside, secluded and apart from the nearby village, the sale of this old manor house, dating from the 1800s, includes a large area of land (some 20,000 sq.m.) partly agricultural and partly wooded. The property includes the principal villa on three stories, flanked by terraces and gardens which amount to 1000 sq.m., a lemon grove of another 100 sq.m., a farmhouse and a barn of another 400 sq.m., another building of 500 sq.m., stabling of 50 sq.m. And a family chapel of 160 sq.m. In all, these form a characteristic rural hamlet of more than 2,000 sq.m. The house, at present occupied, is in a reasonable state of repair, and requires only the usual standard maintenance. The remaining houses on the property, also occupied until recently, would benefit from a little more attention, but are structurally sound. Swimming pool and external Jacuzzi pool. AWAITING ENERGY CERTIFCATION www.housesintuscany.com.
HOUSES IN TUSCANY
Via G. Marconi 14, Barga (LU)
Dimensione: 400 mq
Inserzionista: HOUSES IN TUSCANY